* Estimated Payment $1,363 Per Month * 20% Down 30-Year fixed mortgage rate of 3.1% with an APR of 3.3% for those who qualify * Taxes insurance not included * Rates As of 10/12/21 *Optional 13 month limited home warranty included from HWA Home Warranty limited to components/structure.
This spacious historic home (c. 1854) is ready to be restored in its full glory. With trueto-era features like butler pantries, wide solid wood moldings and floors, plastered walls, clawfoot tubs, and built-ins throughout the resurrected beauty and possibilities of “this old house” are endless. The secret garden in the back designed by a local florist and adorned with statues, cobble stones, and a fish pond is a peaceful spot of tranquility amidst the hustle and bustle of the city. Overlook this oasis every morning from the second floor deck, a perfect spot to have your morning coffee. This property also gives access to the great Cranston school system while only being steps from the capital city and all it has to offer. The home also boasts a newer roof on the top section, updated boilers, electric, and hot water tanks. The second unit is made up of the second and third floor but the third floor could be finished as its own unit. In a market where investment properties are few and far between, here’s one that will be a tremendous return and a fun project along the way!
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full Baths: 2
- Number of Rooms: 16
- Floor Type: Ceramic, Hardwood, Laminate
- Heat: Forced Water, Gas Connected
- Cooling: None
- Parking: Garage - 2 Detached, 2 Additional parking spots
- Siding Type: Wood, Brick
- Foundation Type: Brick, Stone
- Sewer: Connected
- Fuel: Gas
- Water: Connected
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Type: Multi Family